Chapel Court at the Billings West End campus serves St. John’s United as the most independent living community. This community provides affordable retirement living with optional supportive care services. The stresses of daily tasks are alleviated for residents of Chapel Court, and the added security of access to supportive staff ensures continual peace of mind. Whether Chapel Court residents choose to live more independently, or with the added stability of nursing staff, this community deeply considers physical, social, and spiritual wellbeing through a variety of practical amenities:
- Private residences – 94 studios and 14 one bedroom units
- Flexibility in dining options
- Scenic outdoor walking paths and courtyards
- Artistic and cultural engagement activities
- Spiritual involvement through the Ocee Johnson Chapel
- 24 hour professional nursing staff
- Weekly housekeeping
- Easy scheduling of transportation to medical appointments
- Priority access to the full continuum of care at any St. John’s United residence
Residents may choose to have our professional nursing staff more readily accessible through services such as medication management, assisted bathing, aid with daily dressing and hygiene tasks, and specialized diabetes management. Extent of care required is reflected in resident rent and housing offerings.
Additional services that are available to residents of Chapel Court include:
- Rehabilitative care
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech Therapy (ST)
- Laundry and linen services
- Beauty salon/ barber shop
- Hospitality quarters for guest visits
While these services are available to all residents, they are not included in resident rent. Additional charges apply for use of these services.
For more information on Chapel Court, reach out to Lindsey Stewart at (406) 655-5653.