Caring for others is what we do. Our hope is that volunteering at St. John’s United is an enriching and rewarding experience. The vision of St. John’s United is “every day for every age there is healing, meaning and purpose.” Volunteers are a vital part of bringing this vision into focus.
From baristas to musicians, vigil coordinator to devotions leader, volunteers enrich the lives of our community in many ways.
Perhaps you would like to volunteer?
There are many ways you can contribute and participate within our St. John’s United community. Whether you would like to volunteer regularly, with a group, or one time, there is something for everyone*.
*Certain volunteer positions require a regular commitment, background check, and health screenings.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Form new relationships and interpersonal skills
- Share your talent and creative passion
- Grow personally and professionally
- Make a difference, witness, and experience meaningful moments with those in the St. John’s United community.
- Be part of the mission to create living opportunities within nurturing environments of hope, dignity and love