The St. John’s Foundation Scholarships and Tuition Reimbursement Fund
This fund is made available through the generosity of donors to the St. John’s Foundation. The Foundation commends and wishes to financially support those St. John’s staff members and their dependents who commit themselves to personal and career growth. The support is intended for educational opportunities that benefit future career advancement of the recipient.
Available Scholarships and Tuition Reimbursement
- $1,500 – St. John’s United Foundation Tuition Reimbursement. These will be awarded to employees of St. John’s United who have been employed for a minimum of six months and are in good standing within their department.
St. John’s United Foundation Tuition Reimbursement Application
- 7 @ $450 (per year) – The Montana Health Federal Credit Union Certified Nursing Assistant Scholarship. These will be awarded to applicants who are interested in obtaining their CNA license and pursuing a career at St. John’s United.
The Montana Health Federal Credit Union Certified Nursing Assistant Scholarship Application
- Reimbursements will be distributed directly to the employee after successful completion of a semester or quarter at an accredited university, college, or other institution.
- Recipients must show official proof of payment of tuition, fees, and/or books to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Recipients must provide an unofficial copy of their transcript demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher. If considered certification, must provide proof of successfully completing and passing certification.
- Reimbursements will be distributed directly to the employee after Scholarships will be awarded before the start of the St. John’s CNA class.
- Failure to complete the CNA class and meet the employment requirements above will result in the scholarship being revoked and must be paid back in full.
- The Scholarship Committee will review applications and determine the most qualified recipients.
- Funds are limited. Meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee that an applicant will receive a scholarship.
- Recipients will be notified of acceptance in writing.
- Finalists may be asked to come to an in-person interview with the Committee.
- Recipients must send an acknowledgment or thank you to the appropriate fund administrator upon notification of the scholarship.
- Recipients of scholarships will be publicized within the Board of Directors, Billings Gazette, St. John’s newsletter and with appropriate donors.
Scholarship/Reimbursement Applications are due to Human Resources. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Application materials can be dropped off to the Human Resources office or mailed to:
St. John’s United Human Resources
Attn: Education Scholarship/Reimbursement Program
3940 Rimrock Road
Billings, MT 59102