Full Service Pharmacy in your Community
The St. John’s United Campus Community Pharmacy is now open to all residents at all St. John’s United locations.
We offer a wide variety of pharmacy services that are tailored to meet your needs. Call 406-655-5836 to learn more about our pharmacy services and how to start receiving benefits today.
Qaulity Care at Home
You deserve to receive the best pharmacy care available. The Community Pharmacy can bridge gaps in medication therapy and provide you with options to optimize your medication regimen and improve health outcomes. Multi-dose packaging and automatic refills make managing your medications effortless. Our pharmacy team members offer individualized care and support that is tailored to your current needs.
- Daily delivery (M-F) and mail options available
- Medication package options – vials, pill packs, blister cards
- Most major insurances accepted
- Improved continuity of care
- Medication synchronization – get all meds refilled at the same time
- Automatic refills available
- Prior approval of expensive/not-covered medication
- Potential for lowering medication costs
- Pharmacist-lead events on campus
- Common over-the-counter medications and medical supplies available
- End of the month itemized medication statements
- After-hour emergency process available