Our Medicare-approved home health-care team serves Yellowstone County with skilled nursing and case management services that cannot be performed safely and effectively by nonprofessional personnel. For those patients who are limited or disabled by physical injuries or illness, physical therapy is provided to restore and maintain mobility and strength. Occupational therapy is available to help individuals perform the general activities of daily living. Communication disorders as a result of trauma, surgery or stroke is administered by a speech therapist.
- Skilled Nursing and case management for services that cannot be performed safely and effectively by nonprofessional personnel.
- Physical Therapy and rehabilitation to restore the mobility and strength of patients who are limited or disabled by physical injuries or illness using exercise, massage, and other methods.
- Occupational Therapy to help individuals who have physical, developmental, social, or emotional problems that prevent them from performing the general activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Speech Therapy to develop and restore the speech for individuals with communication disorders resulting from trauma, surgery, or stroke.
- Home Health Aide delivered under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed therapist. An HHA is assigned when there is a specific need for personal care on a part-time basis at home.
- Social Work Services for patients, and their families, in need of psychosocial support to cope with chronic, acute, or terminal illness. Our services include patient education, counseling, and resource assistance.