Over the last decade St. John’s United has based its wellness philosophy around the development of its communities, the residents, and its devoted staff. With a Christian focus of caring for one’s neighbors, we work together to provide a continuum of care along every step of the aging process. With living options throughout the region, we will help you find a caring community so you can continue to live your life to its fullest. All of our communities share in the effort, which is to create environments where you can set your worries aside while you thrive in the autonomy of your later years. Enjoy your family and take part in a plethora of physical, social, and spiritual wellness activities offered daily at any community you choose. At St. John’s United we are continually adapting and improving to ensure our communities are worthy of those who live there.
Visit one of our six campuses to find out more:
- Billings Mission Ridge is Montana’s first not-for-profit Life Plan Community providing residential comprehensive care ranging from retirement living to assisted living or skilled nursing, all in one location. Mission Ridge is an independent living community for those still enjoying an active lifestyle while planning for an effortless transition into supportive services.
- Billings West End Campus – Cottages, Chapel Court, Billings Legacy Building reflects all levels of the St. John’s United continuum of care with assisted living, memory, and transitional care. The Cottages support those in need of long term care and those diagnosed with the first stages of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Chapel Court offers affordable retirement living with optional assisted living services for our most independent residents. The Billings Legacy Building provides comprehensive rehabilitative services that are accessible to all individuals, inside and outside the St. John’s United network.
- Billings Heights – WyndStone, Meadowlark Landing, Novak Cottage offers options for independent living with supportive services at Meadowlark Landing and Memory Care at Novak Cottage. Residents receive priority access to St. John’s United continuum of care which includes the Transitional Care Cottage that utilizes skilled nursing and rehab services. Located in Billings Heights, the WyndStone campus has some of the most spectacular views of the region.
- Laurel – Richardson Cottage, Patio Homes, The Crossings, Brown’s Landing offers varied community options that honor the St. John’s continuum of care. The dedicated memory care team at Richardson Cottage provides individualized care for residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Neighborly community living options at The Crossings and affiliated Patio Homes offer a self-designed lifestyle for active retirees. Brown’s Landing serves as an independent living residence featuring comprehensive support services and assisted living.
- Hamilton – The Sapphire Lutheran Homes campus in Hamilton, MT features all levels of supportive living along the St. John’s continuum of care. The Remington and Sapphire Lutheran Home offer both independent and assisted living options with careful attention to individual resident wellness. The Canyon View residence was granted a Rural Development award and offers subsidized rent for residents alongside the abundance of amenities offered by all St. John’s United facilities. Dedicated staff at The Manor serves Section 8/Housing and Urban Development residents in a nurturing and inclusive environment. Memory Lane at Sapphire has increased supportive services for residents with carefully implemented notes of familiarity in the living quarters and prepared meals.