Independent Living with Supportive and Assisted Living
With daily stressors and tasks removed, life at Brown’s Landing becomes easy as residents enjoy the solace of independent living with the stability of supportive care services. Transitioning through our enhanced supportive services is seamless as active independence is prioritized to meet the varying needs of residents. An abundance of practical amenities are in place that promote functionality in day-to-day living:
- Spacious and private en-suite apartment homes
- Kitchenettes including refrigerator, sink, and microwave oven
- Individual climate control
- Telephone service, cable TV, and Wi-Fi access
- 24 hour emergency alert systems
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Readily available shuttle transportation
Going beyond practical necessities, Brown’s Landing provides residents with an environment that emphasizes social engagement and spiritual enrichment. Residents share family-style meals in one of our spacious dining rooms three times daily, and can socialize in common areas throughout the residence. Engaging group activities provide residents with ample opportunity to practice physical, social, and spiritual wellness.
Community spaces and offerings also include:
- Billiards, cards, and recreation rooms
- Library and lounges
- Chapel access and religious services
- Fitness center, jacuzzi, and an “endless pool”
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Expansive outdoor grounds with walking paths and manicured lawns
Brown’s Landing prioritizes dignity and privacy while offering supportive health services to each resident within their own apartment. Additionally, Brown’s Landing offers an in-house clinic space for one-to-one physician meetings and consultations. Our certified nursing staff and 24 hour certified nursing assistants (CNAs) check in regularly to monitor vitals and attend to any emergency alerts via our 24 hour/ Lifeline alert system. If the time comes for additional support, Brown’s Landing residents receive priority access to the St. John’s United continuum of care.
Please call (406) 628-1200 for more information.