At Meadowlark Landing, residents can expect a personalized experience that uniquely balances independent living and supportive services. The attentive staff takes a collaborative approach to building an ideal environment for our residents so that care accommodates the wishes and values of residents and their families. Comfort and functionality are equally considered at Meadowlark Landing to create a peaceful and sustaining stay. Resident services include:
- An on-site clinic with easy scheduling
- An engaging team dedicated to providing support with daily living activities
- High-quality dining options provided three times a day
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Priority access to the full continuum of care at any St. John’s United residence
A variety of floor plans are available at Meadowlark Landing to ensure comfort and flexibility for residents. Studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites each include:
- Kitchenettes with a refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Ample closet space
- Telephone service, cable TV, and Wi-Fi access
- A wall-safe for storage of valuables
- Individual climate control
- Patio space available for certain arrangements
At Meadowlark Landing, the social, physical, and spiritual wellbeing of residents is prioritized. Finding community and fellowship is made easy through group exercise classes in the fitness and aquatic centers, social spaces like the theater and cozy living areas, and a dedicated pastoral team for weekly study and worship.
Contact us at (406) 325-8600 to learn more about Meadowlark Landing and our services!