The Legacy Building reflects St. John’s United rich history of compassionate nursing home care. The care offered at our Legacy Building is specific to those in need of comprehensive rehabilitation services or those who may be transitioning to another St. John’s United community, alternative care setting, or returning home from a hospitalization.The Legacy Building reflects St. John’s United rich history of compassionate nursing home care. The care offered at our Legacy Building is specific to those in need of comprehensive rehabilitation services or those who may be transitioning to another St. John’s United community, alternative care setting, or returning home from a hospitalization.
The Legacy Building’s services are available to our residents as well as to patients from surrounding communities. We offer caring and professional support to mature adults at our beautiful Transitional Care Cottage (TCC) and Transitional Care North (TCN). Areas of care in the Legacy Building have been developed to support a population with varied personal and medical needs.
Within each of these areas, we focus on getting to know the individuals entrusted to our care. We work with each resident, along with his or her support network, to develop an individualized plan of care that encompasses emotional, spiritual, physical, intellectual and social wellbeing. In recognizing these needs, we provide the highest level of personal attention and care for all individuals.
Rimview Square – Skilled Nursing Facility
Within the Billings Legacy Building is the skilled nursing facility, Rimview Square. This transitional facility provides a wide ranging scope of in-patient rehabilitation services for individuals within the St. John’s United continuum of care as well as the broader community. A dedicated team of licensed nurses and medical professionals work in collaboration to deliver unprecedented supportive care to patients of Rimview Square.
- Nursing Staff – 24 hour care by RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
- Nutritionist – accommodates special diets and food preferences
- Activities Coordinator – facilitates individual and group activities, as well as special events
- Social Service Workers – provides counseling, support, and guidance to residents and families
- Rehabilitation Specialists – specializes in physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Chaplaincy – assists in ministry programming including worship services, Bible studies, counseling, and comfort
- Medical Director – facilitates certified geriatricians and personal physicians, and visit residents regularly
- On-Site Pharmacists – administers resident medications and reviews
- Environmental Specialists – supports campus-wide housekeeping and laundry services