This 41-unit apartment residence ensures dependable assistance without sacrificing independence. Thirteen private dwelling spaces in Sapphire Lutheran Homes are designated as Category A Assisted Living units, which are specifically designed for residents who are mostly independent but need assistance with some daily tasks. Practical amenities available include:
- Scenic views of Blodgett Canyon and Beaver Lake
- 24 hour staffing
- Two daily meals served restaurant style
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Physical, social, and spiritual wellness activities
- Community gathering areas, a library, and game rooms
- Priority access to the full continuum of care at any St. John’s United residence
Assisted living studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom units are available at Sapphire, depending on the level of care needed and preferences of the resident.
- One Bedroom
- Two Bedroom
For more information on Sapphire Lutheran Home, please contact us at (406) 363-2800.